- In 1998 following collaborative discussions with European and American Executive Coaching firms, Foresight’s Global Coaching (FGC) was created to formalise existing coaching activities within the Foresight Management Group.
- Since then FGC has coached executives at the highest levels in 16 of the top 20 listed Australian corporations, similar sized overseas listed corporations, private companies, not for profit organisations as well as in State and Federal government entities.
- FGC coaches at the levels of Chief Executives, Country Heads, Managing Partners; Corporate and Divisional Executives, and their direct reports.
- FGC has grown from its initial 5 coaches in Sydney and Melbourne to over 50 Coaches, adding Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, New Zealand and some East Asian cities as well as affiliates in Europe, the Americas and South Africa.
- FGC’s coaches are both distinguished business leaders in their own right and are continuously trained by FGC to be extremely effective coaches.
- FGC has an enviable reputation for matching clients and coaches. When combined with our robust quality coaching processes and system of regular objective reviews and feedback it ensures that we deliver the outcomes required by all of the stakeholders in the coaching process – client, sponsors and HR.
- FGC’s Sponsor Support Program provides maximum engagement with the client (the person we coach), client’s line manager, human resources and FGC. Our ongoing investment in our customer relationship and evaluation of coaching progress, through our Sponsor Support program is essential in supporting coaching success.
- The FGC coaching model has at its core one-to-one intensive uncapped access executive level coaching.
- FGC Coaches leverage and enhance an executive’s abilities to meet agreed, measureable and sustainable objectives. We are trusted for our confidentiality and professionalism. We are proud of what we do and we strive to continue to be the leaders in executive coaching.